In order to enjoy your cake at it's best, we've put together a little guide on how to care for it. Check out our top tips below:
- Keep cake at room temperature and out of direct sunlight, this will prevent the taste from altering
- Once cut, store cake in an airtight container. This will help the cake retain its moisture making it just as yummy for the next day
- We do not advise storing your cake in the fridge as this may cause the sponge to dry out
- However, cakes topped with buttercream can be placed in the fridge on hot days to stop it melting. In this case allow the cake to get to room temperature before serving
- We recommend you eat your cake within 24 hours as they taste best at their freshest. Besides, who can wait any longer?
If you have any further questions on how to care for your cake, please do not hesitate to get in touch via our contact page.